Seventh Grade Camp
For the fall of 2023 we are planning for another 7th Grade Camp, full week experience with overnights. All of the details about dates, transportation, packing, etc. can be found below. If you have specific questions regarding your students 7th Grade camp experience, please email Marianne Mutschler at email@example.com.
Date(s): September 11-15- Students attend camp
Monday September 11: Students must arrive to Mill Creek between 7:45 and 8:30am. There will be a luggage truck waiting out front of Mill Creek. All students must load their luggage onto the truck before going to their anchor classroom. Students will wait in their anchor classroom for the buses to come and pick them up for camp (approx. 9am). Students should not plan on riding the bus to school due to their luggage. Parents should drop their students off like a normal school day. Parents are not permitted to walk with their student to their classroom.
Friday September 15- Students will be back at Mill Creek at approximately 2pm. Parents/guardians should plan on picking up their student and their luggage when they arrive. You can arrange for another parent to pick your student up if necessary.
All Payments can be made via Eleyo
Payments due no later than 8/29 at noon
- Overnight Chaperones (Full Week, Monday-Wednesday or Wednesday to Friday)
- Day Volunteers (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9am-4pm)
- Evening Volunteers (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 6pm-9pm)
- Bus Volunteers (Monday 9/11 at 9am and Friday 9/15 at 11am)
- Mill Creek Morning Chaperones (Monday 9/11 at 7:45am)
Important Links and Documents
- 7th Grade Camp Enrollment Form
- 7th Grade Camp Volunteer Form (sign up here)
- District Required Volunteer Form (if you are volunteering, please print off and fill out- due 8/29)
- District Health Form (print off and fill out- due 8/29)
- Camp Required Waiver (print off and fill out- due 8/29)
- Eleyo (payment of $275 due on or before 8/29)