Seventh Grade Camp
Important Links and Documents
- 7th Grade Camp Volunteer Form (sign up here)
- District Required Volunteer Form (if you are volunteering, please print off and fill out- due 8/29)
- District Health Form (print off and fill out- due 8/29)
- Camp Required Waiver (print off and fill out- due 8/29)
- Eleyo (payment of $275 due on or before 8/29)
Exciting news! We are planning for 7th Grade Camp to be a "normal" full week experience with overnights. All of the details about dates, transportation, packing, etc. can be found below. If you have specific questions regarding your students 7th Grade camp experience, please email Marianne Mutschler at email@example.com.
**We understand that being in a global pandemic will mean we have to be flexible with our plans. If it is not determined to be safe to take the students overnight, we will change to a day only option. It is much easier to plan for the full week and scale back, if necessary, as opposed to plan for a day only option and change to overnight. The final decision will be made in August.**
Date(s): September 12-16- Students attend camp
Monday September 12: Students will arrive to Mill Creek at the normal arrival time and will wait for the buses to come and pick them up for camp. Students should not plan on riding the bus to school due to their luggage.
Friday September 16- Students will be back at Mill Creek at approximately 2pm. Parents/guardians should plan on picking up their student and their luggage when they arrive. You can arrange for another parent to pick your student up if necessary.
All Payments can be made via Eleyo
Payments due no later than 8/29 at noon
- Overnight Chaperones (Full Week, Monday-Wednesday or Wednesday to Friday)
- Day Volunteers (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9am-4pm)
- Evening Volunteers (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 6pm-9pm)
- Health Lodge Volunteers (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 9am-4pm and 4pm-9pm)
- Bus Volunteers (Monday 9/12 at 9am and Friday 9/16 at 11am)
- Mill Creek Morning Chaperones (Monday 9/12 at 7:45am)